TECHART GTsport is a modular individualization concept for the 992 series Porsche 911 Turbo S model, limited to 30 units worldwide. Its defined scope of customization allows a high level of individuality that sets the GTsport apart from any stock 911 Turbo S. In addition, a range of optional GTsport refinement add-ons are at the customers' choice in order to adjust the personal GTsport specification to perfection with individual details.
Even though the TECHART range is literally endless, configuring a TECHART GTsport is an exceptionally easy task to handle, thanks to the modular architecture of the GTsport personalization program.
Highlights of the TECHART GTsport Signature Scope:
- Front Apron with Side Canards (optional scope: visible carbon fiber inserts), Side Skirts and Side Air Intakes (optional scope: visible carbon fiber)
- Rear Diffuser (optional scope: visible carbon fiber inserts), Air Outlets for Rear Apron and Carbon Rear Spoiler I (optional scope: visible carbon fiber)
- Carbon Aero Hood (optional scope: visible carbon fiber)
- TECHART GTsport Assets (GTsport badge and lettering)
- TECHART Refined Interior or TECHART GTsport Exclusive Interior (optional scope)
- TECHART Formula VI Race (optional scope: TECHART Carbon Aero Discs) or TECHART Formula VII Race
- TECHART Power Kit TA 092/T1.1 or TECHART Power Kit TA 092/T2.1 (optional scope)
- More individual options, e.g. Side Mirror Trims, Threaded Spring Kit, TECHART Exhaust System Sport and Carbon Tailpipe Kit
The combination of selected exterior and interior styling options as well as performance upgrades of the wide TECHART refinement program for the Turbo models creates a harmonious vehicle concept merging understatement and elegance with enhanced driving dynamics and true uniqueness.
TECHART enthusiasts and interested Porsche owners can explore the new GTsport individualization concept at techart.com/gtsport .